WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING CARING PROFESSIONALS TO WORK THROUGHOUT YORK COUNTY, ALL SHIFTS - DAYS, EVENINGS, OVERNIGHTS, WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Requirements to be a CAREGiver: Benefits of CAREGiving for Home Instead Senior Care:
- No Experience or Medical Skills Necessary
- Flexible Scheduling, Part-time and selected Full-time Positions available
- Supplemental income – work around your existing schedule
- You are Supported: Full-time Trainer, Engagement Coordinator, and Quality Assurance Coordinator to assist you
- Paid Training in CAREGiving, Alzheimer’s Care, Personal Care, and more
- Benefits include: Paid Time Off and Paid Training, Mileage and Travel time reimbursement, Company-Matching 401(k), Vision and Dental plans with no waiting period, Employee Assistance Program
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. If you have any questions or problems, simply call Katie Shellene at 207.985.8550 for help!
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at PO Box 551, Kennebunk, ME 04043. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 207-985-8550. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.